got a long time to wait but im ready
Printable View
got a long time to wait but im ready
Wait... I thought this was the Britney Spears fan club forum... [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img]
I'm ready and willing...
roger
see if the rest of you would have just traded your picks like myself you wouldnt have to be waited on until round 2 and 3
... by the way we shouldnt be getting mad at VANCOUVER but instead we should be getting mad at the guy who traded him the #2 pick
[img]smile.gif[/img]
why are we drafting players?
................everyone has to be a comedian.....
I'm here!
I'm...
er, wait, wrong chant
Check 1, 2, 2, 2.
Check in yet where? I check in here or the game site almost every day.
Anyway lets get rolling
bah i need to check in? look how many posts ive made in teh last two days,
christ
We're sorry, the number you have dialed has been disconnected or is no longer in service. If you think you have reached this recording in error, please hang up and try your call again.